The ramblings and musings of author and musician Geoffrey Young Haney.
Much more coherent and loveable fare from his wife, Michelle.

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Query Contest

Kathleen Ortiz, Associate Agent and Foreign Rights Manager at Lowenstein Associates, is holding a contest over on her new blog where the winner gets a full-on, "red pen" query critique. It's a thinly veiled way for her to get new readers (the points system involves doing a lot of tweeting and blogging and such about her new blog (hence this blog :D)), but, heck, I'll play along! Always one to unwaveringly promote myself, I find it a virtue in others, especially when done creatively!
So check out her new blog, Neverending Page Turner (anything that starts with "Neverending" is all right in my book!) and if you're a writer with a query, follow the rules and join in!

Off to band practice. Catch you kids later.

2 comments:

Buffi Neal said...

I am a new writer working on my query and your post was much appreciated! Now I just have to figure out how to tweet... by tomorrow.
Thanks,
-Buffi
http://www.imbuffi.com/

Geoff said...

No problem Buffi! Good luck out there!