The ramblings and musings of author and musician Geoffrey Young Haney.
Much more coherent and loveable fare from his wife, Michelle.

Thursday, February 11, 2010

FYI

So I used to have a blog that I did strictly about The Sons of The Moon. I won't be adding to it ever again now that I have this one, but I will update the links section in it to include excerpts I post from the novel on this blog. There are some older excerpts already linked that you won't find in Creating Life. It's a pretty cool little blog and dates back almost to the very start of this journey, so if you're interested in how The Sons of The Moon came to be and how the journey so far has looked, feel free to check it out!

See that little Sons of The Moon logo over on the left side of your screen (in THE PROJECTS menu)? Just click on that bad boy and you can go peruse the blog at your leisure.

Thanks!

No comments: