The ramblings and musings of author and musician Geoffrey Young Haney.
Much more coherent and loveable fare from his wife, Michelle.

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Sing It Loud Saturdays: Heartsounds

Sing It Loud Saturdays is a new weekly feature here at Creating Life that will introduce you to bands, songs, albums, and artists who I really dig. Some of them you may have heard of, many you will not have.

This week's featured group is Heartsounds

Click here to check out the title track off their 2010 release Until We Surrender.

And don't forget to check out last week's featured artist, Cartel.

2 comments:

Ambs said...

Hey Geoff! Lisa N mentioned that she had read a draft of your book, wondering if you could email me a draft?? It sounded interesting and I am always looking for something new to check out!
Hope all is going well for you, Michelle and Carter :)
amberngoodin@gmail.com

Geoff said...

Hey Amber! Yea, I can send the final draft along to you when its finished. I'd love to hear your thoughts on it. It will done in October since we are releasing it in December!

Michell and I and Carter are doing well. Hope you are too!

G