The ramblings and musings of author and musician Geoffrey Young Haney.
Much more coherent and loveable fare from his wife, Michelle.

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

A Call For Beta Readers - Zombie Fiction

People of the internet!

I am looking to lock down the first issue of Dead Living by the end of the month and I'm seeking out some beta readers to give it a look and offer some feedback! It's a really quick read - a novella coming in at about 13,500 words - and is pretty action packed. Not a lot to it! Just point out some obvious grammar crap and let me know if you connect to the format and characters. Its a series of multiple POV accounts detailing the first moments of the zombie invasion. Tell me what you like. Tell me what you hate. Tell me anything at all! No one has read this beast yet (its sort of my "pet" project) so I'm really looking forward to bouncing it off some skilled and interested eyes.

If you're intrigued, leave a comment here or shoot an e-mail to bookofmatchesmedia@gmail.com and I will send you a copy of the most recent draft by the end of the month/early June.

For more info on the project, click here.

Thanks!

G

1 comment:

RGBullet said...

Yes, I'm interested - i will swap as I need beta readers for a MG short story
also
check out my Zombie pit (diagram) - need yr help...there's not much time: http://bit.ly/mz1MAZ